|Browse by Location|
|Homes under $300K||Homes under $400K|
|Homes under $500K||Homes under $600K|
|Homes under $700K||Homes under $800K|
|Homes under $900K||Homes under $1 Million|
|Homes over $1 Million|
Seven Hills and Anthem
Seven Hills and Anthem are both affluent smaller neighborhood communities in Henderson, Nevada.
Henderson is located in the Greater Las Vegas valley with all the great restaurants and shows you could ever want.
These communities are already quite comfortable, but some residents are assured with an extra layer of security with guarded gate entry to their large estates with private drives.
A number of celebrities and CEOs make Seven Hills their principal residence.
The average household income for these neighborhoods is around $131,500.00 annually. But you don’t have to be rich and famous to own your own home in Seven Hills or Anthem. As you’ll see below, there are still plenty of great affordable properties available.
Seven Hills / Anthem Homes for Sale
Living in Seven Hills or Anthem puts you only minutes from all the amenities you’ll find in Las Vegas, plus you’ll have the added bonus in that from your quiet and attractive surroundings, you’re only about seven miles from The Strip where all the excitement goes on twenty-four-seven.
The Anthem Country Club, complete with clubhouse, golf course, fitness center, a huge swimming pool with waterfalls is safely tucked within a guard-gated area. http://www.anthemcountryclub.com
St. Rose Dominican – Siena means that in an emergency, there’s always assistance just minutes away from your front door.
You don’t ever have to go far to be entertained by world-class performers – they come to you – well, they come mighty close. Few people in other parts of the world can find great entertainers only minutes away from their front door.
- Cowabunga Bay is a wonderful place to unwind and it’s especially welcoming to kids. Water, waves, and sunshine. Plenty of food and drink and you can rent a cabana for all-day enjoyment. Add to all the wonderful reviews, prices are reasonable and older visitors enjoy Cowabunga Bay just as much as the kids do.
There’s even a special place for tiny kids, even less than a year old. And there’s a great light show for the Christmas season as well.
- Both the Revere Golf Club and The Rio Golf Course are here and the Henderson Executive Airport, known primarily for private business jets is quite close by as well.
- Vivaldi Park is a lush green park with a hiking trail that leads you up to a view of the Strip that’s truly amazing.
- There’s no shortage of activities for kids, such as the Uptown Jungle Fun Par. This and many other amusement parks abound in the Greater Las Vegas Area. There’s something for everyone in or near the Seven Hills and Anthem communities.
- For the thrill-seeker in the family, GoJump Las Vegas may be just the place you’re looking for. Or Las Vegas RaZR Adventure – Skydiving at it’s most thrilling.
With the close proximity of the Las Vegas Strip, there are so many great restaurants that it’s impossible to list them here.
There’s anything from celebrity chefs like Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris Las Vegas, all the way down to Roy’s Deli. It’s easy to overlook this unobtrusive little place with the sign “Roy’s Deli” up on the side of a gas station, and while Roy’s may be unimpressive on the outside, wait till you taste the food!
Faithful customers tell us they could eat at Roy’s every day. That’s a pretty good recommendation!
Although Seven Hills and Anthem are home to beautiful private estates that may be occupied by celebrities, you may be pleasantly surprised to learn that these neighborhoods have some great, move-in ready homes for around the low $300,000s.
Whatever your interest and price point, check out Seven Hills and Anthem before you make any decisions about the Greater Las Vegas area. You’ll be glad you did.
A number of schools serve the community ranging from elementary schools to high school.
In addition to the public schools serving the area, The Hendeson International School is an upscale private school that leads children from the earliest educational experiences through junior high school.
The school promises that each child will learn at a faster rate than children of comparable age in other schools.
Give The Urban Nest Team a call at 702-580-9198 to learn more about local areas, discuss selling a house, or tour available homes for sale.